Capture One 3.7.9 for Mac
Phase One just released Capture One 3.7.9 Pro / DB for Mac today. Here is what the update has addressed:
• Occasional black lines running Leopard (10.5.x)
• Load problem for certain Nikon D3, D300 files
• Canon 1DMKIII 4 pixel offset
• Highlight Tone Priority for Canon 1DMkIII, Canon 40D
• Default capture format is now IIQ Large.
Here is the link to Phase One's web site where you can download from:
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year
877-217-9870 | National Atlanta / Miami
404-234-5195 | Cell
Sign up for our Newsletter | Read Our Latest Newsletter
Re: Capture One 3.7.9 for Mac
Chris, the rumor is that 3.7.9 has no support for the 1ds MKII raw? Is that true? Hard to understand that.
Tags for this Thread