The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phocus Quick 1.0 Mac / Windows

Iskander

New Hasselblad software

Phocus Quick 1.0 Mac / Windows

Welcome to Phocus Quick.

Highlights
If you’re looking for an easy way to go from capture to final print, Phocus Quick may be the solution for you. Using the core strengths of its full version of Phocus, Hasselblad has developed a semi-automated import and image processing application that converts and brings your files into your preferred image applications by the click of a button.

System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.6 or later is required and at least 2GB of memory where 4GB or more is recommended. If working with the H4D-60 we recommend 8GB of RAM. Phocus Quick is optimized for Intel processors - G4 or G5 PPC is not supported. For further information about system requirements, please consult the read-me file.

Compatibility
All Hasselblad digital camera products are supported by Phocus Quick.

regards
Michael

Jay Emm

Not sure, but does it apply the lens corrections? Hope so as this is a key part of Phocus. If so, it could be a nice way to convert images with these corrections and then continue in LR or PS

fotografz

Not sure, but does it apply the lens corrections? Hope so as this is a key part of Phocus. If so, it could be a nice way to convert images with these corrections and then continue in LR or PS
No, as I understand it, the purpose of Phocus Quick is to provide a quick bypass of Phocus for fast review and FFF RAW backup ... with the option of automatic load/open into your image editing software.

Application of DAC corrections takes longer because the corrections have to be crunched by the computer, so if that were the objective and time wasn't the priority, You could import to Phocus regular, check the DAC box and batch all images out to a folder.

I'll use Phocus Quick for quick client previews and use it a lot for wedding photography. For images that require more critical corrections I can then selectively choose just those files for more comprehensive work in Phocus.

-Marc

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Quick PHOCUS is , as it is called , a tool to get a quick overview of your shooting . That is how i will use it .