The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can anyone in Sydney/Melbourne/Auckland provide V system lenses to test on my 645D?

Ed Hurst

The title says it all really... I have a 645D and a V system adaptor, but no V system lenses. I am keen to find out how such lenses perform on this body, especially the lenses that are highly regarded. I can compare them with my Pentax lenses.

Can anyone in Sydney/Melbourne/Auckland help? We could meet up and test your lenses on my body and see what we find...

I posted this idea on one of the 645D threads, but thought that might be missed by some people with V system glass.

If anyone can help in this way, results will be shared here of course.

Best wishes,

Ed

Ed Hurst

Yes indeed! Let's see what we can come up with and post it here... I'll reply to your PM.