The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Little Hasselblad H4d60 Review!

Jaime R

I convinced a friend to do a quick video review on the new H4D60, He finally took delivery this past January after being on a waiting list like so many others for months and months. It was all shot on a D3s> But boy..... Video editing makes stitching 40mp files seem easy... Anyways here's the video review, We plan to do more of these and maybe a video comparison with my H3dII-39.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvl0pzr2LVU&tracker=False

Hope this isn't :SPAM:, but we just had a blast doing it :)

aldo

Nice review. Looking forward to watch the next video.

I've had the same issue shooting tether since day 1. I have updated the camera/back firmware, used Phocus 2.5, 2.5.3, 2.6 changed the FW cable, tried in a Macbook Pro, iMac 27, iMac 24, Mac Pro, and haven't figured how to shoot tethered for more than 5-10 minutes without a crash. As soon I have more than 2 frames on queue It freezes. It's a bummer because I just used Phocus mobile and found that It's a really helpful tool for the type of work that I do.

I guess I'm missing something. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how you figure that out.