The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

cambo wrs

jlm

Workshop Member
first shot with new system, a 2 x 2 stitch, schneider 43mm f11, H39 back, portrait orientation ps for photomerge

will be continuing this thread with more experiences; so far, damn sharp, a bit fussy to focus and frame, duh! using wate finder to rough frame

jlm

Workshop Member
just realized i was using the metric distance scale on the lens instead of feet, the estimating distance in feet! so when i thought i was was setting 15', i was setting about 45'. ;(
the T/S mechanism on the 43mm lens partially obscures the distance scale, making it harder to see. I will have to look over this lens/shutter assembly. They also have the lever and primary aperture scale on the bottom side; though you do have a scale on the upper side, it is less visible.

Last edited:

Don Libby

These are all great examples of what the little camera can do. You just gotta love flat stitching...

jlm

Workshop Member
another pano (not a flat stitch!) assembled with autopanogiga, PS crashed for some reason. I continue to be amazed at what fine detail that 43mm lens will render

H3dtogo

another pano (not a flat stitch!) assembled with autopanogiga, PS crashed for some reason. I continue to be amazed at what fine detail that 43mm lens will render
Hi JLM, a couple of years ago i have been taking pictures on the Skagerak near the Norwegian coast. This deep sea-cable laying vessel was a great fun job to shoot.