The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I Love My H4D-40

Laurent

I love my H4D-40.

Though I have had some difficulties with my new H4D-40 I must say that the files it delivers is far superior to what I was able to generate with my other camera. Here are a few sample photos I took with my new H4D-40. Hope you enjoy.

Laurent

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Laurent,

wonderful shots!

But sorry to say, I did not expect anything less from a H4D40 ;)

Enjoy!

arashm

yes the H4D-40 is a really nice meeting point of Quality, file size and iso performance.
One of my favourite rentals for sure.
am

nikonf

Lovely images!
Which lens did you use for these beautiful compositions?
I would like to get the new macro lens.
Enjoy!
Mike

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thank you all for the nice comments.
I used the 120 Macro but the "old" 120 not the new version II.
Such nice photos ... hard to believe that you would have improved with version II. Thanks for posting...the HD4 40 is a compelling choice.

Bob

fotografz

BTW, anyone interested in the H4D/40 ... take a peek at the Vendor For Sale section here on Get Dpi ... there is a new H4D/40 packaged with the 35-90 zoom at last year's Promo pricing from an authorized Hassey dealer ... this isn't a demo, it's brand new!

Some Get Dpi member needs to take advantage of this before it evaporates!

-Marc

Laurent

I had to return the camera back to Hasselblad. I unplugged the camera from my computer during a tethered session and the camera became inoperative. Hasselblad replaced it as my camera was still new!