The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf 12 problems and poor service

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks for your nice comments on GetDPI. It is something we wanted for this forum is to be a great resource for our members and also our friendships with our dealers, reps and the OEMs themselves . I know a forum is not the place to resolve these kinds of issues but nice to know these folks are here to help.

Yair is just one of many we love to have here. Kudos

Dustbak

Granted, these fora are not the place to resolve issues but as a LAST resort when the other side turns deaf it works great. It is a good measure to ensure everyone stays sharp.

I know every brand has great service normally, my experience with every brand is nothing but great. A few minor hickups. There are always things going wrong for whatever reason. Places like this are a great 'commons judge' to tackle these cases.

How good everyones services is, still things go wrong and every case is one too many. Besides, where would be the fun if everything is perfect and there is nothing more to improve?