The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

compatibility problem... leaf batteries with capture integration charger...Hahnel

archivue

i've just received my order from capture integration (really fast shipping !).

everything seems perfect, except that i can't find a way for to connect my leaf batteries (aptus 22) to their charger :

Hahnel
Twin Battery Charger
RTS-1

"Capture Integration's custom Hahenel Battery Charger kit contains plates to charge both Leaf, Phase One, and Canon 5D Mark 2 (LP-E6) batteries. It provides a readout of current charge level even when not plugged in - allowing you to use it as a battery checker as well as charger. It folds together so that the electronic contacts are protected during transport. The kit also includes a car charger."

did i miss something ?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Every once in awhile I pull the plate and reinsert when it acts up.

BTW you can buy a cheap 1 battery at a time backup. Takes forever to charge like 6 hours but lately I have been traveling with 2 of them.