The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Conboy/photo-genics

dick

Has anyone heard of Conboy?

He is doing a Hasselblad Architectural location Studio Day just down the road (closer than Death Valley) ...but I cannot find a photo I like on his website:

http://www.photo-genics.com/

(Don't like the web site much either.)

yaya

I've known Sean for a few years now. A great guy and a very talented photographer. Shoots on a Linhof Techno. Give him my regards when you see him and tell him it's about time he buys a real back ;-)

Yair

dick

I've known Sean for a few years now. A great guy and a very talented photographer. Shoots on a Linhof Techno. Give him my regards when you see him and tell him it's about time he buys a real back ;-)

Yair
Hi Yair...

Do you want me to encourage him to upgrade to the H4D-60 with the new battery pack?

gazwas

Has anyone heard of Conboy?
Yes, I got that email from Hasselbald as well. The bedroom shot in the advert was nice but its hard to tell with the other stuff on his website. Not very well designed as all the shots pixelate on my 1440x900 monitor.

dick

Yes, I got that email from Hasselbald as well. The bedroom shot in the advert was nice but its hard to tell with the other stuff on his website. Not very well designed as all the shots pixelate on my 1440x900 monitor.
On my (Eizo CG211, 1200 * 1600pixel) monitor the pictures looked low-res and HDR, but perhaps that is how they are. (They were, presumably taken with his H4D-50, but they might have been badly down sized, or downsized too much.)