The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P45+ Infrared

lance_schad

Workshop Member
I know that Chris had posted this over in the Large Format section a while back in a thread that included some IR postings but it never made it over to the MF section.
(http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1533&page=2),

Anyway we have a P45+ digital back with the IR filter removed and Doug over here he has done some extensive testing and shooting with it.

You can check out the article that he has posted on our website along with some additional examples of images he toke with both a MF camera system and stitched images using the Horseman. (http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/06/09/p45-ir/)

We have this system available for rental and sale. Pricing is the same as the regular P45+,but it is special order ($32,990 VA and $29,990 CL)

Please contact us for more information.
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
305-394-3196 cell | 305-534-5701 office
Capture Integration
[email protected]

Last edited:

JimCollum

the IR looks good. I've been playing with the ZD IR, but it needs some work in firmware (the histogram doesn't match the proper IR exposure.... having it show separate channels would help. How does the Phase deal with providing exposure and white balance to the user?

I'd like for the Leaf back I have be able to do IR.. but my question in the Leaf forum about it was removed by the moderators. Still not impressed by Leaf corporate communication. Kudos to Phase on their interaction with the customer base, as well as listening to customer requests

jim

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Jim
I'll nudge Doug on this one since this has been one of his pet projects.
He was quite happy with his results using the back on an H2 and the Horseman with stitching and the Rodenstock digital lens.
You should consider taking it out for a test spin sometime , it is available for rental as a complete kit with a variety of filters and you could mount it right on your Horseman.

L

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Direct: 305-534-5701 x1 | Cell: 305-394-3196
Capture Integration
[email protected]