The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ180 has arrived. Request for tests.

fotophil

Hi Guy:

Does your Phase One Case have wheels like Daves? I would like to buy it if it has wheels. Please advise
Thanks
Phil Lindsay

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Doug - does the Mascot come with the Classic Warranty or only the Value Added Warranty?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
No Phil just the regular one. The roller one is nice which I have one of those I put my quadra system in

fotophil

I have two of those cases too. Maybe Phase could offer a case upgrade program? I sure liked that case that Dave has!

etrump

$4,000 - Value Add 5 Year Warranty, includes Hot Swap, Extra Accessories

If upgrading from P+ 3 Year Value Add Warranty to IQ 5 Year Value Add Warranty, the range is $1,603 (from P65+) - $3,360 (from P20+).

Steve Hendrix
That is good news Steve, make sure mine is flagged as va warranty so I get my extras. :)

Any news on actual deliveries to customers?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I think that given the amount of positive attention attracted on GetDPI for medium format digital and the "enabling" that you and Jack have performed here that Phase One ought to give you both long term loaners. In my business we call that product placement/enablement with customers of influence :D

Guy Mancuso

All in and agree. Please send Phase a note. LOL

The bad news is we pay just like anyone else just maybe get product sooner sometimes.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Graham, that's a wonderful sentiment, but unfortunately not a reality in the high-end camera world! However, a little bird has indicated I *might* get mine delivered as early as next week since we're classified as "press" users.

Guy Mancuso

Never soon enough. I have a 2 month wait. I'm just not a very patient person waiting on gear at all. So I'm a little pissy at the moment. LOL

Now I sound like my 13 year old. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
>> at the moment??????????????

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

dchew

They told me it was because I look so damn good in my avatar pic.
Well then Wayne Fox should get his really quick. He has the best avatar ever.

Although I think that's a Hassy he's glaring behind, which may irk Phase a bit.
;-P

Dave