The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H4D- 40 back on an Alpa

Cheers Seibel for going to the effort to find out for me! doesn't look like I will go that route, now Im wondering the cheapest way of going about this, upgrading to a H4D-50 probably? upgrading to an IQ back would be awesome but then Id be left with just the Alpa appreciate the comments seems like its created a good discussion, I want to be able to shoot wider then I currently can with my 28mm, I have some photo Ideas where I need wider and shift/stitching too.

goesbang

That will be an interesting read Woody as I've never heard of this issue. Do all MFD backs suffer with this because of their large sensors and how does the fold appear in the image?
I have P45+, P40+, P65+ and an Aptus 12 and regularly use all of them on my Alpa STC without any sign of this issue, regardless of the shift in use. I am shooting with SK 35 XL Digitar and Alpa Apo Helvetar 48.