The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mp, sensorsize and shooting hand held - S2 vs D?x

SergeiR

Surgeons and water drinkers, how about photographers?:toocool:
well i had uber odd shake today, when came home after morning shoot and before evening shoot. Checked all images from morning - handheld LF - where i didnt good up focus - things were good.

Sat down before evening shoot, set up lights, and just calmed down , while model was making her way to the spot, which is ended up being quite nice 35 minutes meditation.

Got quite nice handheld results with 180mm , shooting at 1/30 on RZ on my Aptus54s (22mp). And 270mm at 1/50 on LF (just developed 6x9s , couldnot be bothered with 4x5 right now, plus they were shot with tripod).

PS : i do need to get new ballhead. That marumi head starts to crap out on me. Or just find way to tighten bloody thing