The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Show me yours and.....camera for architecture

H3dtogo

Hi all, just wondering what people now are using for architecture photography.
I am using the Hartbleicam for a very long time now and i am very pleased with the way the camera works, handles and the enormous variety of lenses that i use with it. The 17 and 24mm are excellent but in studio i really love my Biotars, ;eica 135mm, Nikon 85mm 1,4 and 300mm 2,8 with extention tube....

fotografz

Hi all, just wondering what people now are using for architecture photography.
I am using the Hartbleicam for a very long time now and i am very pleased with the way the camera works, handles and the enormous variety of lenses that i use with it. The 17 and 24mm are excellent but in studio i really love my Biotars, ;eica 135mm, Nikon 85mm 1,4 and 300mm 2,8 with extention tube....
Wrong place to post this. ;)

Try the gear forum.

-Marc

vieri

I am using my Linhof Techno W/Phase P65+, Rodenstock 28mm, Schenider 47, 90 & 180 mm. Gives me all the movements I need, great files, amazing glass.

S

stewpid

For a while I've been usage a Hass 39 with 28, 50-110 and 210 and then correcting for verticals in PS. That was okay but I then bought the mk2 17 and 24 Canon TSE's and am amazed at their quality. It pains me to say but they leave the Hass glass for dead. (Ok, the 210 sometimes gets close but it's not one you use everyday for architecture.) I now use them on a 5D2 and love the live view focusing. I can imagine how great they might be on a Hartblei...