The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FEDEX came at NOON with my BACK.....

gogopix

Subscriber
You all know I signed up for the upgrade. After going back and forth to see if a CONTAX mount would come in time for my flight today (just called it :cool: )
even said I would pay for the FIRST OVERNIGHT.

Well, FEDEX came, at NOON.....wife says... "from Phase One

:thumbs:

BIG box.....but, hmmm.... awfully light :rolleyes:

So I got it, a back.......PACK:loco: :thumbdown:

Well shouldn't look a gifyt horse in the mouth. Nice pack, BTW...

Anyway, off to Italy...maybe when I get back...to my backpack, I will put it on my back, with a new IQ180 BACK!!!!:ROTFL:

Vittorio

narikin

I had the exact same thing: an unexpected package from Phase.

OH-MY-GOD, its my IQ back, they delivered it - amazing !!!

Nervously open it up, and .... Nope... its a floppy backpack.

Phase - you mean well, but don't do this to us!

gogopix

Subscriber
Well, they have their schedules and it is really on time for the IQs, as long as they don't delay TOO loing with the other mounts:rolleyes:

I still think it is a nice gesture. Good show Phase One

NOW, let's see that IQ180 :thumbs::thumbs: :D

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
you know, I didn't even look. we were running late (stillpacking!) and dashed out the door for the airport.
I think others received as well, maybe they can say.
Would be strange for it NOT to be a camera pack

regards
Victor

cs750

The backpack is a very nice High Sierra/PhaseOne backpack. I received one as well. It is not huge, but is nicely done. I would describe it as a day pack. It does not have dividers for glass, but one could carry a change of clothes, a 17" laptop, and a couple of lenses with lens wraps. The specific Hifh Sierra model is Holmes 2.0 5465M; it is black with the Phaseone name on the back in grey & blue: size 51 x 35 x 19cm; capacity: 35 liters. The pack can be seen at the High Sierra web site: www..highsierra.DK Charles

kdphotography

Just got my Phase One backpack----very very nice. Nicer than I thought. Has a padded interior pocket/slot for a laptop too. Unexpected and appreciated. Thank you Phase One!

:)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I got mine also the other day. Really like it and ordered a couple lens wraps this morning. Now maybe i can sell the other 12 bags i don't use. LOL

I have more and it is scaring me

Don Libby

Got mine the other day as well, completely unexpected. What's strange about the backpack is that it actually fits. Nice letter included however they forgot to fill the pack!