The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Schneider 35XL on Cambo wide rs on IQ180?

tashley

Subscriber Member
Has anyone tried this combination yet? There is a lot of somewhat worrying stuff going on about shifting Schneider wides on the 180 and if it's going to be a vale of tears and testing, I'd rather be warned before I take delivery!

Thanks in advance
Tim

tashley

Subscriber Member
Thanks Guys. Just goes to prove that there's no free appetisers, however much lunch costs....

MP7

Also important to note, I find the adapter interphase for the camera is essential for this system. I found my DF, Hassellad H mounts to be solid fit but my 2 Hasselblad V mount are very loose fit to a point where I can push and pull the digital back in and out. I paid alot for these two adapters and cannot even use them. I will not resell them to other photographers and put them through this painful process. Unfortunately, I was not told and found out much later in time. Thus, try out the interface for your digital back mount first before getting into the system. As for the camera it is great and very underrated.

cng

Do you mean the looseness is between the interface plate/camera body, or interface plate/digital back?

MP7

It is between the digital back and the adapter mount where the looseness occur. Is there a solution to this problem? I wish Cambo would take the responsibility to fix this adapter interphase for the Hasselblad V mount digital back.

MP7

I will try to see if I can fix this problem and if I am successful I will let you know.