The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Release cable AFi

jeanlucco

Any advice on where to find any electrical release cable for the AFi body? Seems Misson Impossible :(
Thanks in advance for help.

yaya

Most cheapo cables will do as long as they have a 2.5mm mono jack, just plug it into the sync port on the AFi back and you're good to go....

EH21

Interesting - That might be really useful. I'll have to try this with my Mumford Time Machine when my AFi 12 is returned.

Geoff

The Leaf shutter release plugs into the AFI II 7 back, and it works like a charm for the camera and the back.

jeanlucco

I am glad to have posted the question. There are thousand possibilities on the net from USD10 to >USD200 for simple cable to complex wireless system.
Start again to shoot MF few months ago and took not a long time to re-discover that any tiny vibrations will affect the result.
Thanks All.