The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf RAW Converter 1.2.6 release

yaya

This one is for the die hard LR/ ACR users. It supports all the latest Leaf and Mamiya DM models and runs also on Win 64-bit platforms

Link

archivue

so, i can use it to convert my old non compress leaf Aptus 22 files, to make a compressed version in order to be able to use LCC in Capture pro... right ?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
so, i can use it to convert my old non compress leaf Aptus 22 files, to make a compressed version in order to be able to use LCC in Capture pro... right ?
This didn't work for me in Leaf Capture last time I tried this. LC can do the LCC's but when I tried converting non compressed files to compressed and trying an LCC in Capture One the LCC option was disabled. This was with Aptus 65 files processed on a Mac.

yaya

This didn't work for me in Leaf Capture last time I tried this. LC can do the LCC's but when I tried converting non compressed files to compressed and trying an LCC in Capture One the LCC option was disabled. This was with Aptus 65 files processed on a Mac.
Graham is correct. C1's LCC won't work on files that originated from Leaf Capture or that were shot uncompressed to a CF card.

The RAW Converter is designed to fit Adobe's workflow. If your workflow is C1 based then you should shoot compressed to CF card or tethered to C1 and use C1's LCC.

I'll be at the Forum de la HD in Paris tomorrow and on Wednesday so David if you happen to be in the city maybe you can come along and then I can show you how it all works?