The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf back on a Fuji GX680 III

danlindberg

It says in the Leaf info that all Leaf Aptus II backs are compatible with Fuji GX680 III. However, I cannot find anywhere what is needed, how it looks or how it actually works.
Can anybody give me a link to information about this? Thanks:)

danlindberg

Thanks! One major disadvantage, it says it cannot focus to infinity. Bummer.

Could be nice for tabletop though....something to think about...

Stefan Steib

Only for Leaf AFi/Hy6 or Hasselblad H backs !
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hasselblad-V, Mamiya 645 AFD or Contax 645[/FONT] work on infinity

Stefan

Steve Hendrix

The 1 Shot Box can be kind of a hassle in terms of where to put it - we had this plate made where the 1 Shot Box can sit. Custom job -

danlindberg

Yes, ofcourse you are right Stefan! I was reading to fast. Great!

Thanks also for the image Steve. The whole package really is a bulky setup, but my GX680III has been sitting on a shelf for about 8 years and she moaned yesterday that it was about time to get some fresh batteries and breathe fresh air :D (and I also need some workout...win-win)

R

richard.L

The 1 Shot Box can be kind of a hassle in terms of where to put it - we had this plate made where the 1 Shot Box can sit. Custom job -
hmm, I think I spy with my one good eye...
a Sinar thingamaboby...

hmmmm, used to luv the studio....

richard. formerly of 38 greene & 873 broadway :)