The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One Announces Full Frame DMF

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Carlos, FWIW we've been discussing it off and on here for over a month already :)

etrigan63

I figured as much, but thought I'd check anyway as this is the only forum I know with DMF discussions. I have access to the Photokina press area so I will be getting press releases as they happen. Will keep you guys posted.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Hey Carlos,
I see you are in Miami. You should stop by our office sometime. We are right above The Color House Lab on 4th in SOBE.
Also here is the link to all the information on our website, that is presented a little differently than the manufacturers website:
http://www.captureintegration.com/phase-one/p65/
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Direct: 305-534-5701 x1 | Cell: 305-394-3196
Toll Free: 877-217-9870
Capture Integration
[email protected]

EH21

:ROTFL::ROTFL:

What's got you in such a jovial mood? Could you be holding onto any especially tasty Phase news for Photokina? Please tell me there is something in the bag for the Rolleiflex/Hy6/AFi...

Don't be so sure. We offer trade-in programs. For instance: trade in your soul for up to 30%.

If you buy me a beer I'll come in on the weekend too. You don't want to be alone with Lance.

Just ask Guy :p.

Doug Peterson
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer
Personal Portfolio

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Only time will tell....Our fingers are crossed. Eric I know you and others have been waiting patiently.
We are always in a good mood down here in Maimi, especially when the sun comes out!:toocool::toocool::toocool::toocool:

L
Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
Direct: 305-534-5701 x1 | Cell: 305-394-3196
Toll Free: 877-217-9870
Capture Integration
[email protected]