The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Two Spots Left for Oct 5-8 NE Workshop

scatesmd

Workshop Member
Steve, I recall you saying last time that one of your GetDPI workshops ended up costing you a fortune at home. I fear for your wallet this time around too with these temptations![/QUOTE]

Hi Graham,

These trips hit met hard. Each time I go, something is redone at home by the time I get back and I don"t have a great ethical argument for saying "no." Two trips ago, I came back to a stone deck. Last trip cost me new laundry appliances. This one is lined up to cost me a bathroom and laundry room remodel. It's amazing how all this can be set up from when I leave to when I get back.

Hope to see you soon,

steve

kdphotography

.... Each time I go, something is redone at home by the time I get back and I don"t have a great ethical argument for saying "no." Two trips ago, I came back to a stone deck. Last trip cost me new laundry appliances. This one is lined up to cost me a bathroom and laundry room remodel. It's amazing how all this can be set up from when I leave to when I get back.

Makes sense to me. Great equipment needs a great looking home.

:ROTFL: