The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

Tsjanik: :)

Last day of this year gave us a wonderful light and the whole family was out walking in a park. A few keepers even if the kids could not understand how I could stand in front of the same tree for...forever...:eek:

Alpa SWA • SK 72 L • f5.6 • 1/30 • iso 100 • 5mm rise

HAPPY NEW YEAR :thumbup:

Last edited:

Thierry

:thumbs:

Thierry

Tsjanik: :)
Last day of this year gave us a wonderful light and the whole family was out walking in a park. A few keepers even if the kids could not understand how I could stand in front of the same tree for...forever...:eek:

Alpa SWA • SK 72 L • f5.6 • 1/30 • iso 100 • 5mm rise

jlm

Workshop Member
four shot rotation pano with down shift, merged quickly in photoshop. got stopped by the security po-lice ( i had my tripod set up Ansel style on the roof of my pickup!) even though i was on a public road, they busted my chops and demanded that i delete the images whie they watched. so i hit play, went backwards showing them the last five images. The next was a blank LCC frame, leading them to believe i had deleted everything, he, he. new use for the LCC
43 SK, IQ 160

jlm

Workshop Member
out of curiosity,
[/QUOTE]

same pile of ropes, but 3 yrs ago. Building has collapsed

Last edited:

yaya

Allow me to quote myself! Because I thought I show you an alternative.

Same camera position, in fact, same everything as above. But, all magenta/blue removed, totally different crop and obviously another couple passing by....

A big LIKE!!!!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
MODERATOR WARNING

Please folks, lets get off the topic of restrictions to photography.
I have moved all of the related posts to a new thread in the Sunset bar where you are encouraged to go at it hammer and tongs in a gentlemanly way, of course.
meanwhile... Back to Technical Camera Images.
thanks
-bob

PeterA

Thanks Thierry it is a lovely part of the world- Margaret River W.A
Dan - keep posting your shots - they all have a lovely sense of balance - and I enjoy them very much. If I can figure out how to use your framing instructions I would!
Thanks for the invite Yaya - I will check out the links

All the best for the new calendar year everyone.

dchew

Ladue Reservoir. A small lake I live on here East of Cleveland. Both images are from similar locations, 12 days apart. First one is a single capture, second is a three image stitch. Both are from the SK 150mm. No rise on the first one, 5mm on the second image. Both have been cropped vertically. Alpa STC, IQ180

Dave