The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Christopher

Oh and I could post even more, but I for now I won't. Perhaps later when I have done some more work. Here is not something different

P65+, HRW 90, 20mm shift

dick

Yes this is the Apo- Digitar XL with a whooping 120 IC
I am glad you like it... I am going to get one - I like plenty of IC for movements and for added pixels (those of us who make do with 60Mpx like to be able to hex stitch to get a bit more res).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Today I did a 3 stitch vertical 20mm on both sides of zero and I did the LCC but not sure I really need them. Might load up images tonight and check but this lens is a screamer. Great choice.

Guy Mancuso

I'm still out testing my system completely so I know exactly how each lens is working. This is a 3 shot vertical stitch that I did with the SK 60mm XL lens. I did the LCC on this but it really only is some very small light falloff and not sure you even need to do it. These are 20mm shift left and right of center. Check out the 100 percent crop. Put eye protection on first. BTW I did not crop after the stitching this is the full image.

rga

Thanks for the eye protection warning!!
Got some clouds to cooperate this time; very nice.
So this was a nine shot image? You said vertical shift and also left and right (horizontal assumed) of center...
Bob

Guy Mancuso

3 shot image back in vertical position 20mm left, zeroed and 20mm right with about 5mm of rise as well. The Cambo WRS and AE my limit is 20mm pretty much all around if I wanted more movements I would have to use a Cambo DS model.

Guy Mancuso

Yes but I could have used tilt in the stitch to get the background sharperand I should have also a little swing would have helped with the garage shot. I was really testing for sharpness. I wanted to make sure of the focus pointed where matching the disto correctly and was running a second test on the 90 as well. Turns out its better than I thought but now I want even longer. Either add a 150 or sell trade the 90 for a 120 . Install not a fan of a normal focal length never was. 90 is just slightly longer than normal. I'm more a little longer like my 110 or 150 DF lens fan.

stephengilbert

The combination of a poor speller (not you, Guy) and the iPhone spell check is deadly. I often see words that the phone thinks I meant that I didn't notice until too late. And so, in honor of Mr. Mancuso, I just turned Auto-Correction off. (Go to Setting, General, Keyboard.)

vieri

Private house, Milan

Some pics from a shot for a private customer in Milan, Italy.

All with the Linhof Techno, P65+, 47 Schneider XL, various degrees of raise/fall and a bit of tilt.

Shreyas

Chinese Fishing Net at Cochin India.
Leaf Aptus II 5, Horseman SWD Pro, Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital 35
Two image stitch.