The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Charles,

I have not worked up to pulling the trigger on a 23. Yet...

danlindberg

Thierry, Bill, Graham, Jack - many thanks for your appreciation :)

Regarding the square format, I was a classic Hasselblad shooter between 1982-1995, so I guess in the very early years I was formed to see square! I still, always have square photographs as an option in my comps.

Uaiomex

Square is beautiful. It's more intimate. It's a one to one experience between the viewer and the image. Both look at each other. And yes, often squares are harder to compose.
Eduardo

Thierry, Bill, Graham, Jack - many thanks for your appreciation :)

Regarding the square format, I was a classic Hasselblad shooter between 1982-1995, so I guess in the very early years I was formed to see square! I still, always have square photographs as an option in my comps.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
cambo 43mm a derelict interior
John

I love these derelict interior images .
The foreground , bottom right is a bit dominating .
Keep on posting such images . I am shure you have more .

Here my contribution .

ALPA 12 STC + APO-GRANDAGON 4,5/45mm + CFV-39

2jbourret

I too am enjoying these interior views of the abandoned buildings! Amazing depth and detail in such low/contrasty lighting situations. Very challenging conditions, very well done, both!

danlindberg

I don't do stitching very often, but this evening I was in the woods and when I saw this scene, it screamed panorama....

It is a 5 image stitch with the SK 35 XL. Each image at 12 seconds exposure.

etrump

John

I love these derelict interior images .
The foreground , bottom right is a bit dominating .
Keep on posting such images . I am shure you have more .

Here my contribution .

ALPA 12 STC + APO-GRANDAGON 4,5/45mm + CFV-39
I love this one, I'll be it is very interesting in a large print.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
All of these images are absolutely spectacular and has me rethinking about my choice of camera, since I am mainly looking to get back into MF for my landscapes. These images have all just blown me away.

I thought I was confused before....

Bryan

etrump

Cambo RS, SK 150mm, IQ180. F/11, 1 sec, ISO 35.

Six shot stitch with some multiply in the middle to offset darkness of the framing from the foreground trees. Normally I would open the shadows in the framing but I liked the rich greens and reds on the sides.

If you've ever been to this location, to get this angle you are a fair ways from the mill. I can't remember a location that has so many good compositional options from totally different angles.

Cambo RS, HR23, IQ180. F/11, 5 Seconds, ISO 50: