The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

yaya

A few from Tuesday PM; Santiago Calatrava's "Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias" in Valencia

Will have more on my blog in the next few days. If you like architecture photography, that place is for you!

Arca-Swiss Rm2d, Schneider 43mm and AFi-II 12/ AFi-II 7 backs

dick

A few from Tuesday PM; Santiago Calatrava's "Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias" in Valencia

Will have more on my blog in the next few days. If you like architecture photography, that place is for you!

Nice pictures that make the Architecture look good... I had thought that the Architecture I appreciated went out of fashion a quarter of a millennium ago!

cunim

Yair, these are lovely to my eye, and I'm fixated on aircraft. I wonder what I have been missing in architecture.

yaya

Yair, these are lovely to my eye, and I'm fixated on aircraft. I wonder what I have been missing in architecture.
Thanks!

Having been born an raised in and around military aircraft, I have the same passion as yours...just don't have your talent:-(

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well finally got a chance to get out and shoot my SK 60 TS in Sedona on a one on one workshop. No clouds in the sky so the image will never make it but just want to show off my lens as this maybe the best I have ever shot in any format. This lens is just flat out laser. I did use Tilt on this image. Hell I may have to cheat and add some sky to it. LOL

stngoldberg

Taken with my arca r3mdi (43 mm lens) with 50 meg hasselblad back while on my belly on a cold porch (10 degrees F.) in Newport, RI early this morning
ISO 100, f11, 1/125

dick

Well finally got a chance to get out and shoot my SK 60 TS in Sedona on a one on one workshop. No clouds in the sky so the image will never make it but just want to show off my lens as this maybe the best I have ever shot in any format. This lens is just flat out laser. I did use Tilt on this image. Hell I may have to cheat and add some sky to it. LOL
Is that optically the same lens as the Apo-Digitar 60XL for "proper" technical cameras?

What is the image circle?

Paul Spinnler

I really hope you are not tired of Hong Kong :p

Here we go again.

IQ180, Rm3di, HRW 90, No stitch this time

Chris, stunning image. Is this some kind of HDR or does the IQ 180 produce such stunning long-time exposures color-wise? Almost looks like film ;) How does noise look at 100% with that back and that kind of exposure?

Again, stunning,

regards

Paul

Christopher

WOW Christopher, what a mood in this image, beautiful.

Thierry
Christopher,
last picture is stunning :thumbup:
Yair and Christopher - you're stunning me! Fabulous images guys.
Thanks for showing them,
Bill
Chris, stunning image. Is this some kind of HDR or does the IQ 180 produce such stunning long-time exposures color-wise? Almost looks like film ;) How does noise look at 100% with that back and that kind of exposure?

Again, stunning,

regards

Paul
Thanks to all. Paul I have here a small 1:1 crop. It is from an unedited raw file. However, I think it gives a good impression. (Only some very small sharpening was done. (USM 60/0,4/2)