The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

S

Sinuhe

Lovely B&W images Steven - especially the upper image with the stream - they must look wonderful as large prints.
Thanks for sharing, Sinuhe.

Swissblad

Lovely B&W images Steven - would love to see what the prints looks like - especially the upper one with the stream.
Thanks for sharing, S:)

etrump

Two panos from today.
3 stich vertical with Sinar 135mm, arTec
Steven

Awesome views Steven. Is this from the last dollar road lookout? I car camped there two autumns ago but the fires west of wilson peak ruined the sunrise view.

kuau

Workshop Member
Ed, exactly, well almost there is a road that you can get to on the other side of the airport. Almost got stuck in the snow, but worth the effort.

Steven

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Charcoal kilns

sk120 f/11

-bob

and yes it looks crunchy, but so does the raw file LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few quickly processed images from our Death Valley workshop. All were taken with the IQ180 back on my Arca RM3Di and the 40mm HR or 70mm HR lens:

70mm HR

70mm HR

40mm HR

40mm HR

40mm HR

2 frame flat stitch, 15mm L+R with 40mm HR

dchew

Very nice Jack. Desolation and Dante's View are my favorites. I like your interpretations of those landscapes very much.

Dave

PeterA

Very nice Jack - the first and last are my favourites..:thumbup:

flat stiches really increase the utility of the lenses don't they ? - and I must admit combined with the ( elephant gun ) 80 megapixels - really deliver a lot of optionality to the landscape shooter in terms of post shot cropping etc..

Pete