The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

gazwas

Dan, sorry to say these images are not up to your typical high standards. No beauty whatsoever :ROTFL:
Yes, it obvious now that 99% of everything else you post is just a fluke/lucky shot Dan. The camera isn't even levelled properly for the yard shot....... :p

Don Libby

Going through some old files from last year and came across this one. This was actually taken the first day we arrived in Jackson last October. Shot with the WRS/P65+ and Schneider 35 (w/CF). 3-images were taken to stack. f/11 1/250 ISO50

I think this one looks slightly better cropped to give it a slight pano look.

The files were open and processed in C1Pro before going over to CS5 to stack and slightly more processing.

Don

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
One from yesterday. DIGARON-W 4/40mm . 1/125 at f11,3
A little postwork in COLOR EFEX and PSCS6 .
Love the composition and the color treatment, but have to admit I am a bit bothered -- or more accurately distracted -- by the graffiti on the bench. Would probably be one time where I cloned it out.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Thanks Jack.

Unfortunately , graffiti , empty bottles and litter are everywhere .
I hate that but face the facts , we can not change this anymore .
Its reality .

malmac

Last week had an overnight stay in this late 19th Century home in Toowoomba - it really was like stepping back in time.

This is a composite image - Cambo WDS Sk35 with IQ180.

BANKER1

I know what you mean Bob. In one of my images from Hawaii, I noticed what I thought was dust on the sensor. When I zoomed in I saw it was two hang gliders way out over the water.

Greg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I'm not a fan of edginess for its own sake, but I think the graffiti is a positive element in that shot. :thumbup:

--Matt

Christopher

I hope I haven't posted them before. Some work for my upcoming exhibition. All done with a TECH camera.

A large print from the first one will be in the exhibition.

Arca - IQ180 - HR-W 40

Arca - IQ180 - HR-W 90 - 2 Image stitch