The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Professional

Not sure how or why, but I have exposed to 150 seconds.
Stanley
Well, i checked the specification of this camera, not sure if that specification is fixed and can't be adjusted, i read that H4D50 can go long exposure up to 128 seconds, so from where those 30sec more came from?

Professional

Oh wait, you wrote 130sec first place, then last you said 150sec, and the data sheet of specification of this camera says 120sec, which one is the correct one?

pophoto

Sunday evening. Water level on this reservoir is quite low; usually there is no way to get to this without a boat, and even then the tripod would be under water. But this year I could walk right out to the island and set up the tripod.

2-image stitch with the 150mm. This image is over 17,000 pixels wide :)

Dave

I just finished watching an episode of Doctor Who, and saw this photo. I feel like I have just time travelled, the lighting, the reflections of the trees, the movement of light in the clouds just took my breathe away, thank you. :)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Dave

Just a simple conversion using Silver Efex Pro with "full contrast and structure" .
As there are so many different preset possibilities and personal preferences , I choose this one to make the sky look a bit more dramatic .

dchew

I really like that. The sky was of course why I mentioned b&w. I was wondering if there would be enough separation between the building and the clouds but there definitely is. It's a great capture; I could see the color version in a financial report and the b&w in a conference room.

Dave