The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

tatibcn

Dear all ... since a while I´m a passive reading-only-member of this great Forum.
Now I want to share some images with you.
Kamera: ALPA STC, 70mm Rodenstock, 6x9 Alpa-Film-Back, Polaroids-Back, CN-Film. Scanned with Flextight.

This summer I was on a journey along the former inner-german border,
On the way I portrayed People and Landscapes. In search of different definitions of freedom.

I came back with 23 images, a photographic essay about the youngest german history.
Its a very personal view on this topic, shot on CN-Negative 6x9 with an Alpa STC.

Theses pictures were made on behalf of the Bertelsmann Foundation Publishing House, they have been published in the book
FREEDOM, EQUALITY, SOLIDARITY - toughts on Europes Future - from Germany, France and Poland

You can see a slideshow on youtube ...

Freedom - a photographic essay - YouTube

beste Grüsse

Klaus

malmac

Klaus

I went and watched the YouTube slide show.

The text made the images more accessible to a person who has never been to Germany and know little of the everyday challenges the local people had to deal with.

An interesting collection of images -

Mal

M

mjr

Evening!

Thanks to all who have liked my previous images, really appreciated!

I'm thinking of Christmas at home whilst sitting in a container in the desert in South Iraq, rubbish! Luckily I have time to play with some images and really like this.

I love processing to square crops, this is STC, 72mm, P25+

PeterL

Happy Christmas!

Three images merged in Helicon Focus, (near, far, and fire @ 5500K).

Alpa TC | IQ140 | SK35XL | 5 s | f11 | iso50

Cheers, -Peter

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Interesting shot. Given that it's after sunrise I'm surprised that you didn't have to contend with the raising of the flag and the soldiers/police everywhere.

Very cool location, especially when it's quiet like that. I had the privilege of having cocktails right there above Mao at Tiananmen Gate back in 2008 (but also a Forbidden City under reconstruction) and dinner across the square at the Great Hall of the People.

Nice pano and no smog either!

Wow, I have NEVER seen the sky not yellow there.
-bob
Too funny - you beat me to it!

rayyen

Interesting shot. Given that it's after sunrise I'm surprised that you didn't have to contend with the raising of the flag and the soldiers/police everywhere.

Very cool location, especially when it's quiet like that. I had the privilege of having cocktails right there above Mao at Tiananmen Gate back in 2008 (but also a Forbidden City under reconstruction) and dinner across the square at the Great Hall of the People.

Nice pano and no smog either!

Too funny - you beat me to it!

Yeah, I arrived there before they rise the flag and the soldiers marching.
Last time I visit was also under construction... 2010, so lucky this time view not obstructed : )

I walk all morning in the Forbidden City, when I was back, I was told it was the coldest day this year... I'm not cold, but I also lost feeling of my hands and fingers, hahaha...