The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Beautiful work Thomas. Thanks for inspiring me!

here's my debut in this thread.
i like the images here a lot, and never miss a new post.

thank you guys for inspiring me :salute:

yesterday i was lucky to get what my friends would call "bad weather" :D
it gave me the chance to get rid of the distracting urban background.

Rm3di, SK43, H3D-39, some vertical Shift and LCC

James Clark

First post in awhile, but I continue to love all the work in this thread. So here's some pano action - 4 shot stitch, IQ160/Cambo/Rodie 40

Last edited:

cly

90HR Alpagon 34mm T/S & two 17mm T/S's
Alpa Max
Eric, could you perhaps post an image of your Max with this T/S-setup? This sounds like you are using 34mm of the whole stack as an extension tube but in any case you got to attach one T/S to another one - and I thought, this isn't possible. Or that's the way I understood a reply of Alpa to a question of mine.

Chris

Chris,
I thought this as well until I tried one of the older version 34mm tilt/shifts. The new 17mm T/S hooks right up to that. I'll try and get a picture next time I have it set up.

Eric, could you perhaps post an image of your Max with this T/S-setup? This sounds like you are using 34mm of the whole stack as an extension tube but in any case you got to attach one T/S to another one - and I thought, this isn't possible. Or that's the way I understood a reply of Alpa to a question of mine.

Chris

jlm

Workshop Member
cambo wrs, IQ160, SK43, 18 degrees (center filter, but had a problem and was not able to shoot the LCC, had maybe 5mm shift

jlm

Workshop Member
same setup, 15mm shift (no LCC!) a favorite building i have shot many, many times, undergoing a "renovation"

drevil

Staff member
gerald, a bit more behind the scenes info please :)
you were obviously not standing on the top of the burj chalifa, helicopter?

mirko