The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Kabraxis

Hello there, since i got so much information about technical camera from this forum i´d like to share some of my technical camera pictures. Taken with a Horseman SWD-II Pro with Rodenstock APO Sinorar 35mm and the amazing P45+.

At both pictures you can see parts of a fast changing district in Zurich Switzerland.

best regards

danlindberg

was a CF used for this shot? thanks
Yes it was. I am back and forth with the CF, but on this assignment the CF was mounted for the full ten days shooting.
This time around though, I have lots of images that are overcompansated for vignetting when applying the LCC shot! I did not see this on the laptop but on the big screen at home.
I must dail in 30-40% opacity to get even illumination. I attach an example where corners are overcompensated! Is this if I get sloppy with correct exposure for the LCC shot?