The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
St Johns Bridge, Portland

Alpa STC, SK 35XL, 10mm rise, P25+ 13min @ f/8 ISO 50 13 stop ND.

Last edited:

stngoldberg

Newport RI
Drive on to the State Pier and buy Lobsters to bring home that were in the water a few hours earlier
Rodie 32 with H4D50 back
I take an LCC with every shot even though I use a center filter
Stanley

stngoldberg

Newport RI
The sailing capital of the North East
Former home of the America's Cup
This image was taken at the Newport Shipyard which is a huge full service facility for large sailboats
Rodie 32 with 24mm of shift
Stanley

stngoldberg

Newport RI
Not a great image but hey where are you going to see a circle and a square and a rectangle in one capture
Rodie 32 on H4D50 back
Stanley

AlanS

Actually they rake the mast at that angle. I believe the distortion was intended-but thank you for commenting
Stanley
There must be quite some performance gain as the cost of making a curved mast will not come cheap.

Ken_R

A few from Big Sur:

(Arca Rm3Di, 40mm HR W, IQ160) Lots of fall on the 2nd and 3rd shots.

Last edited:

thrice

Unique perspective on an iconic building Ed, great.
Graham, those shots make mine seem a little boring :) you guys have some spectacular coastline which you have done a great job of capturing.

These are from one of the few rocky bays around Victoria in Australia.
Alpa SWA, Schneider 35XL, P45

Shashin

Graham, nicely done. It is hard to make something new of such an iconic and photographed location. And in such a short time. It is great that Rodenstock has not fixed that flare problem.