The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks for the feedback for the Sydney image. Definitely a challenge to find something new there plus what you can't see are all the people milling around! Long exposure to the rescue!

Ah yes, the Rodie flare. I cleaned up the most dramatic part of it (a little bright blue demon appeared) but left the rest as I felt it kind of added to vs detracted from the scene. Anyway, it's art not documentary :)

Here's the flare demon. Quite unusual - I'm sure someone can explain the optics behind this particular shape and colour!

Ed Hurst

Graham. Stunning! I live within glancing distance of the Opera House and have never thought of that angle. If I call you a swine, I mean it in the most complimentary way possible...

Kabraxis

One more picture from Switzerland. I took it last Saturday with the help of a Horseman SW-D II Pro a P45+ and the Rodenstock Apo-Sinorar 35mm.
3 Images vertical stitched and corrected via LCC.

best regards
Kabraxis

danlindberg

Native 25 ISO, ambient light only and things that move. Not easy. Oh well, why not compose and focus on something static, make the long exposure and hope something creative comes out :eek:

GMB

Graham, those shots make mine seem a little boring :) you guys have some spectacular coastline which you have done a great job of capturing.

These are from one of the few rocky bays around Victoria in Australia.
Alpa SWA, Schneider 35XL, P45

Two from the same spot this evening, same equipment as above:

I wish I had your problems :eek:. Come to a Belgian coast in overcast--as we have for weeks--and you will never ever consider your coast boring.

Great shots :thumbup: