The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Paul Spinnler

P1 first shipment to HK consists 3 sets IQ260, including me, other 2 are all friends :)
Very cool, rayyen! Do you notice any difference in terms of low noise at base iso? What about DR, do you feel it is improved?

Would you mind posting some raw files with high dynamic range and deep shadows?

Thinking of upgrading, but it has to be worth it in terms of IQ improvement for me!

Kind regards

Paul

fmueller

Cambo Wide DS, Apo Sironar 55, P40+

OK, I know, this is not high art, but....

I feel like a giddy kid. Almost all this used equipment is new to me (P40+ is a refurb, I consider that as new), I am getting so excited about how nicely the detail is rendered with virtually nil sharpening. And it prints sweet! This is why I swallowed hard and bit the bullet with MFDB. This look is why I troubled myself with sheet film so many years ago and I am so jazzed that I have this look available to me again (without having to use sheet film).

OK, I'll shut up now :eek:

Been quite a while since I've posted. But its a good thing, been extremely busy with work :)

Alpa Max
HR50
34mm Tilt Adapter
P65+
Profoto Lighting

Last edited:

weinlamm

Very nice picuture! I began to love the IQ260. I can't afford me this today - but perhaps begin to save some money... And perhaps in some years... :rolleyes:

I love the cable of the bridge in the background; it looks very pretty and with much, much details!

Had you tried out to shoot via ipad + live view? Did this really work with technical cam...? This could be a dream of me.

Thanks for showing!

danlindberg

Last day in Sweden today. Tomorrow I am heading south and do not have a return ticket :) I thought a no parking sign was appropriate....:LOL:

darr

Lovely, and I must ask how this was done.

Tom
Thank you Tom.
A studio shot of the flower with one light and a mirror as fill. (This was a test shot for the 120 Schneider that arrived today from Son [FSOT]). The image was brought into LR from C1, tweaked, then into Photoshop for masking out the background and the paper background brought in under the flower layer. Then tweaks with filters and the Japanese type for 'hydrangea' added. Layers, filters and about 2 hours from start to finish.

Darr