The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

rayyen

Mt Beacon, Hong Kong
Upper part of the picture is Hong Kong Island.
Halfway down is Kowloon peninsular.

As you can see in the photo, we don't see a lot of greens in Hong Kong, skyscrapers and skyscrapers, beauty or beast?

Alpa Max + Rodenstock HRW50 + IQ260
3in1

Last edited:

danlindberg

Cheers everyone.....:chug:

First drink on our new terrace! If you are a golfer you might like the view :) Championship course Las Brisas that has hosted Spanish Open twice!

In all honesty we will not be able to move in until September (complete refurbishment) but picnics on the terrace will be frequent LOL.

Just to let you know I'm alive and will be more active soon......

(Sorry for the mobile snap)

danlindberg

Thank you David!!

I have not had so few exposures in years thanks to the move, but I am missing it and will start to 'disappear' now and then to hunt light....

Professional assignments start September :)

Hi,
Since there has been some talk about Fat Pixels and older lenses I thought I would post a couple of my tests as I try and learn about using my first MF digital back, Ixpress 96C
The B&W's were made using an Arcbody with a helical that I modified and a Holga lens.
The one colorful shot was with the same rig except a 150mm Nikon LF lens.
I've got a lot to learn for sure.
regards,
Robert

rayyen

Aberdeen, Hong Kong
A quick location for landscape which is not too remote from the heart of Hong Kong island.

Max+HRW50+IQ260
1degree tilt, iso 50, f11, 1/30sec

rga

The bench gods are messing with my mind...
Alpa MAX, HR 32 SB17, IQ160

A la California:

Zoro:

Showing off the 32:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
It was nice to have some fog instead of the steady rain we've been having here.
Cambo/SK 35XL/IQ140 Hand held at something stupid like 1/15. The OM-D was much sharper, but not nearly as atmospheric - to say nothing of the geometry.

--Matt

Last edited:

schuster

A bit of everything for weather at Newbury Harbor (New Hampshire) a few days ago. Mid 80 degrees (F), humid, foggy... and then a five minute squall complete with hail... mostly overcast, and then this finale. Hasselblad ArcBody, IQ-160, 45mm Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon.