The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
An accidental homage to Bob's bench series (it was too big to remove!!).

Alpa STC, IQ160, 90HR, 4s @ f/11 ISO 50, 4mm rear fall

rga

Heck, that building prop looks much heavier than any of mine! ;-)
Gorgeous Graham. Be careful: the bench gods will begin to find all of your venues!

danlindberg

Started to re-capture oldies when I pass by locations from the past. This one was shot with Alpa Max, SK35 & Credo 60, but three years ago I made almost the same image with a Leica M9 and 24 Elmar.

Christopher

Just three weeks until my trip to thailand and hong kong. Can't wait to go.

Here are a few impressions of HK from my last trips. Still such a great city.

P65 - 40HR - around 8 images

Don't remember something with 20 images

IQ180 - Arca - 40HR - 3 Images

danlindberg

So incredibly nice to be out hunting light and comps again. First time in a couple of months.....

Tarifa - Punto Paloma!

Don Libby

Been away for awhile and while I've stopped by to visit those visits were way too short to accomplish anything. Finished a 15-day trip that lasted 3,800 miles beginning that brought us through Santa Fe/Taos NM then north to Devils Tower WY before heading back to Jackson Hole and eventually Tucson. I've had a lot of work to complete before heading out again and that's my main excuse for the delay in sharing here.

Boths images were captured using a Cambo WRS/IQ160 with a Rodi HR40 t/s

Smoke from the Pecos Wilderness fire

Devils Tower WY

Don Libby

Thanks Jack. We were walking back from dinner and saw the cloud/smoke which reminded us of a nuclear "mushroom cloud" (we were in Mew Mexico after all). By the time we got to our room, got the gear and had it set up it dissipated to what you see. It would have been faster/easier shooting it with the DF but if I wanted faster/easier I wouldn't be doing half of what I do now :facesmack:

James Clark

Been away for awhile and while I've stopped by to visit those visits were way too short to accomplish anything. Finished a 15-day trip that lasted 3,800 miles beginning that brought us through Santa Fe/Taos NM then north to Devils Tower WY before heading back to Jackson Hole and eventually Tucson. I've had a lot of work to complete before heading out again and that's my main excuse for the delay in sharing here.

Boths images were captured using a Cambo WRS/IQ160 with a Rodi HR40 t/s
The Pecos fire shot is super-cool. And that WRS/rodi 40/160 combo is just the bees knees for a "one size fits all" setup right? I use mine for everything from landscape to architecture and it's never let me down.

Pemihan

Pumice Desert, Crater Lake NP, Oregon
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II 7, SK 35XL
Two horizontal images, stitched and cropped somewhat.

Last edited:

WildRover

One day I'll get the perfect blend of light and clouds and time of day from this location, but until then I'll keep trying :)

James,
Your quest for perfection has been fulfilled here as far as I can tell. This is a fantastic and beautiful shot. But, if you insist, please toil away and show us more from this location as you work toward your goal.
Rick

rga

Are the keys closest to the camera, the west keys? But those keys look sharp...
Darn close! :clap:

In looking at the BW again, seems something happened in the processing (not me of course!!). Here's the color version: call it Keydacrhome :ROTFL:

Opinions/preferences?
Thanks,
Bob