The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

alajuela

Hi

Here is a first infrared shot with the RSAE, converted P45+ HR/70 5 degree Rise - 1 degree tilt - f 11 iso 100 1/30 sec

jotloob

Subscriber Member
A comparable photo motif but , sorry , not taken with a TECH CAMERA .
LUMIX GX7 . Please excuse this little "out of topic" .

danlindberg

Extraordinary light in the morning. Shot from our terrace at breakfast :) B&W conversion and clarity/contrast but nothing else has been done to the image...

danlindberg

A well hidden, 800 year old tree in the middle of national park Sierra las Nieves. Impossible to find unless you are guided to it. You need to be 20 people holding hands to reach around it.

TheoG

Lovely photo of the tree, Dan.

Got to love those shimmed ALPA's for razor sharp focus.

I'm about to pull the trigger on an FPS/SWA/Rodenstock/Schneider system and would like to know your general thoughts on the FPS, in terms of performance etc. Have you had occasion to marry up your SWA to the FPS for extra stitch/shift/swing oomph, for example?

Many thanks in advance,
Theo

Dogs857

First attempt at using my new Arca gear.

3 shot stitch 10mm left and right. I'm not totally happy with it yet and I need to sort out the focusing but I am getting there.

Natural Bridge

Ken_R

First attempt at using my new Arca gear.

3 shot stitch 10mm left and right. I'm not totally happy with it yet and I need to sort out the focusing but I am getting there.

Natural Bridge

Which lens did you use? That looks like an awesome location and a tough place to achieve proper focus.

Dogs857

Sorry forgot to put that info in. The lens was the Rodenstock 40mm, and the final image was cropped to 3:1 ratio.

This is a great spot in the Gold Coast hinterland. It is really dark inside the fall area so that makes things tricky and getting a good exposure is not easy either. I want to go back and really nail it but for a learning experience I am pretty happy.

Last edited: