The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

The yacht harbour, Puerto Banús in Marbella is one of those places that has been photographed to death. A tourist attraction with countless of shots taken each and every day. I have a few standard 'postcard' images in stock but thats it after 35 years here. Its not a place I 'find inspiration' from, even if I only live a few minutes away.
But this evening the whole family went to the beach for an evening swim and I brought the SWA, SK72 and Credo (just in case). And from a distance and really nice light I rather liked this image, shot a couple of hours ago. Heliopan 10 stop ND, 22 seconds and f11. Focus on the closest rock.

stngoldberg

Not a lover of HDR's, but occasionally they seem to work out best.
Schneider 120mm 5.6 digitar at f8, Arca Rm3di with H5D50 back.
Stanley

MARKC

Sunsetting @Ma Wan Chung, Hong Kong ;)

It's a really hot day, I can feel the power of radiation from Solar !! That made the picture rather saturated :angel:

ALPA / HASS V / LEICA S & M / PHASEONE IQ & P+