The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

awolf

Thanks to the generosity of the talented Yat Lee, who was kind enough to show me around HK on one gloomy Oct night. Pano, multiple exposures

MILESF

Early morning in November at Scarasta, on the Isle of Harris, Outer Hebrides, Scotland.

(Arca-Swiss Factum, SK60mm with 1 degree forward tilt, 33secs at f11, IQ260 at ISO140, Lee Little Stopper, Capture One Pro8)

Nutcracker

Dublin Bay mid November 2014, 50 minutes after Sunset, dull dark skies for weeks on end briefly improved, and wind dropped. Tide and light cooperated, even if after standing waiting for break in cloud cover, waves slopped over my boots.
Alpa STC HR50 IQ180 19 secs f8 2 degree tilt

Nutcracker

And, 4 minutes later, in the other direction after the Sun dipped below the hill, same settings apart from 1/15 th sec.
I have the good fortune that my garden runs down to the beach. Usually light, tides, wind and my time fail to match, but it is fun when all come together.