The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Pemihan

Along the Bozeman Trail, Powder River Country, Wyoming.
Cambo WRS-1250, IQ160, 40HR - two shot stitch.

Don Libby

Went out yesterday to test my new IQ180 with the WRS and 40HR.

First, this is what you use when space is at a premium - Kirk window mount set as a ground pod. I have this set up to fast switch in-between the RRS Ball head and Cube and decided to use the head.

3-shot pano (really didn't need the center) 5 degrees left and right. f/4 1/500 ISO 35.

Don Libby

Cambo WRS/IQ180 40HR with just a small amount of tilt. f/8 1/60 ISO 35. Opened and processed in C1 Pro 8.2 and used B&W Old Look 2 Legacy Style.

gerald.d

A few days ago set the alarm early because clouds were forecast, and went back...

6 or 7 - can't remember now - shot portrait stitch (44,000 pixels wide)

Schneider 120, Max, IQ180

Pemihan

Homestead in the foothills of the Bighorn Mountains, Wyoming.
Cambo WRS-1250, IQ160, 40HR - two shot stitch.

Howdy folks.

I photographed an amazing industrial location earlier this year. I stumbled upon the place after photographing the beautiful Balrath Wood. Here's an image from the great Beech in Balrath Wood and one of the images I took. It was selected for the Annual Exhibition in the Royal Hibernian Academy.

I'm sending a 9ft acrylic of this piece (along with 3 others) to Pasadena. Looks really nice in acrylic

You can see more of the images here and read a bit more about it on my blog. There are 8 images there and optimised for
retina displays.

All photos were taken with a Hasselblad H3D 39 on an Arca Swiss RL3Di. The portrait format Black and white shot on the blog had from memory about 30mm of rise!!! The pipework was practically above my head. I printed it on Hahnemühle Fine art pearl mounted on dibond with black tray frames and it looks solo nice. Several of the colour shots were mounted on acrylic and the colours pop of the page.

All photos were taken with a Hasselblad H3D 39 on an Arca Swiss RL3Di. The portrait format Black and white shot on the blog had from memory about 30mm of rise!!! The pipework was practically above my head. I printed it on Hahnemühle Fine art pearl mounted on dibond with black tray frames and it looks solo nice. Several of the colour shots were mounted on acrylic and the colours pop of the page.

thrice

First image with my new STC, no LCC or corrections applied, I like the vignette. However, it does seem like stitching in Photoshop created some distortion.
STC, 35XL, P45, f/11, 8s, ISO50. 3 image stitch -18mm, 0mm, +18mm.