The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

Yes indeed :D I have changed out the 35 XL for a HR 32.

I have only had time to shoot a couple of times and with the lens zeroed (TC body) and fat pixel back, so an easy task for this lens. It feels absolutely fantastic and so far I am very happy. I don't find it too big or even too heavy. I'm eager to test movements with the MAX but I haven't had time yet, in a few days...

I am looking forward to use it with the Credo 60 when it returns. :)

Hi Dan

Your last couple of posts/images are captured with 32mm HR. Is that a new acquisition? Congratulations if it is :)

How do you like it so far ?

Cheers!

mmbma

Inside of Riverside church in New York. I first shot this with my Ricoh GR, always wanted to come back with a proper shift camera and a tripod since.

SWA, 47mm, 3 shots stich with shift.

Last edited:

mmbma

I mean, just to compare with the image I took with the Ricoh GR a month ago.... One sees why one should spend money on a tech cam :)

beano_z

Here's a pretty cliche shot of Shanghai (Pudong), shot with the ALPA setup with about 10mm rise on the HR32.

Only after I got home I realised how much dust was on my sensor...unfortunately my PP skills are not good enough to remove them without leaving marks :cry:

mmbma

Here's a pretty cliche shot of Shanghai (Pudong), shot with the ALPA setup with about 10mm rise on the HR32.

Only after I got home I realised how much dust was on my sensor...unfortunately my PP skills are not good enough to remove them without leaving marks :cry:
you sure it was the dust and not the smog? :)

jotloob

Subscriber Member

In don't see a problem in removing the "dust" .
But if you have a close look to the center of the image , you have a vertical line in there . Is this a stitched image ? ? ?

beano_z

you sure it was the dust and not the smog? :)
Haha, seems you're quite familiar with Beijing...the smog was pretty bad that day, but we only had one day to shoot so we had to make the best of it, I sincerely hope the government will do something about it soon!

In don't see a problem in removing the "dust" .
But if you have a close look to the center of the image , you have a vertical line in there . Is this a stitched image ? ? ?
It was one single image, I think I might have forced it a bit and pulled by too much from an underexposed pictures to start with, hence the line...

jlm

Workshop Member
i use the clone stamp in PS to get rid of dust; you can size the pick spot and the hardness of the edge

Pemihan

View from Little Virgin Peak (3514 ft.) towards "Big" Virgin Peak (8075 ft.), Gold Butte Region, Nevada.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus-II 7, SK35.

Pemihan

Another view of Virgin Peak (8075 ft.), Gold Butte Region, Nevada.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus-II 7, SK35.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Once again, the majesty of Bryce Canyon is reduced to an image that makes it look small and overly fussy. Alas.

IQ140, SK35XL,

--Matt