The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Don Libby

Here's a prediction: Don will now be looking down the back of the Sofa, underneath the truck seat, raiding the piggy bank and putting his army of Jerome minions out to work to raise the funds for his new MF nemesis the Credo WS ;)

(Btw it's why I try not to trial any of the goodies CI bring to events because I always end up buying them at some point later!!!)
Got a surprise for you Graham - As much as I enjoyed using it; I'm not interested. I'm in the process of putting a new blog post together on the Credo and will explain then. Don

stephengilbert

"I try not to trial any of the goodies CI bring to events because I always end up buying them at some point later!"

Gee, I wonder if that's why they bring the stuff?

jagsiva

Got a surprise for you Graham - As much as I enjoyed using it; I'm not interested. I'm in the process of putting a new blog post together on the Credo and will explain then. Don
Don, you can try a blog, or even write a book, but we all know resistance is futile:D

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Don, you can try a blog, or even write a book, but we all know resistance is futile:D
Just remember Don who your buddies are and they're all enablers of the 1st class. Can you spell K .... e .... N .... Plus you're practically related to DaveG :)

Don Libby

And throwing more fuel on the speculation of flames here a new set of sample image shot with the Credo 50 WS.

Amargosa Dunes, aka Big Dune, southwestern Nevada (north of Pahrump).

Cambo WRS, 40HR and a Leaf Credo 50 Wide Spectrum back. Shot in wide spectrum, f/8 1/500 ISO 100. First sample show the file right from camera with very little processing in C1 Pro (didn't even clean the dirt). The second sample shows a more "artistic" rendering.

Don

kdphotography

Just remember Don who your buddies are and they're all enablers of the 1st class. Can you spell K .... e .... N .... Plus you're practically related to DaveG :)
Don's just saying no to the WS Credo 50.

You do know that there is a WS Credo 80 don't you?

Go big or go home. :D

K.....e......N

p.s. Aside from the weight of yet another camera system :rolleyes: I keep thinking how cool a converted WS or IR Pentax 645z might be....

cunim

Another pen 'n lens shot. The pen, perched on a Rodie Grandagon 200, is called a "Mikado" by its maker. There is something a bit Gilbert and Sullivan about the image, to my eye.

Rodenstock 120mm, light painting and strobe.

gerald.d

More fun with the CAPCam.

Watch was running, so no focus stacking on this one. -30.5 degrees of tilt, 13.28 degrees of swing (as mentioned before, these are the angles by which the focal plane has been moved, not the lens movements).

Magnification 1:1.3 at the front, 1:1.4 at the back. 0.6mm depth of field.

IQ180, Schneider APO Digitar 5.6/120

You can clearly see the reflection of the camera in the bottom left - I'm having a custom light tent built to fix that, since there is nothing I can find on the market that will work properly when using this camera!

Kind regards,

Gerald.