The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

rayyen

This is awesome!

Printing right now on the iPF8400...cannot remember if I have posted it before, sorry if I have....

Edit: still simply cannot get a goodlooking low res image to publish, this looks very compressed and bad on my monitor, while the original is incredibly sharp with a myriad of details.....

Paul2660

One of many great spots along Richland Creek in the Arkansas Ozarks.

Taken with a Phase One IQ160, iso 50, Arca rm3di and Rodenstock 28mm with a CL-PL and center filter.

There are times I am still amazed at what the IQ160 can do with color. This is one back I should have kept!

Paul

Dogs857

Grand Canyon Walk Blue Mountains

| P45+ | SK43XL |

For some reason whenever I load this into Flickr it brightens right up. The original is quite a bit darker!!!

pesto

Here is another one for the technical camera wildlife photography file. Shot in the Loxahatchee Slough this morning.
Cambo AE / IQ 260 / Rodenstock 70 HR-W.
Douglas Benson

Last edited:

stngoldberg

People ask me what type of photographic images do I enjoy taking? I respond, "fine art."
They ask, "what is a fine art image?"
The attached is my definition of a Fine Art Image!
32mm Rodie on a Arca rm3di with Hasselblad H5D50 back.
The cat watched me set set up on a tripod; tolerated a laser shined on him/her for focus;watched me shift the lens to attain a good composition; and kept his/her eyes open for the final image.
I think I owe the cat a modeling fee

Stanley

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I think I owe the cat a modeling fee

Stanley
No fee necessary. The cat merely deemed you worthy of it's time and so posed for you. That wasn't for your benefit, the cat would only do it for its own enjoyment. That is the way of the cat ;)

Last edited:

stngoldberg

My wife and I have had three dogs, but we have never had a cat..so I must admit I have a lot today learn about cats
Stanley

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
:OT: It's a well known fact that people don't have cats; cats have people. With respect to dogs, they're just dumb and happy to see you (ok with the exception of Collies, Doberman's etc which are just scary smart - for dogs.). Every time. :D

JohnBrew

ALPA STC, 40 HR, CFV-50c. I've been using this camera set-up for this week. It is a loaner from Dodd Camera (can I say that without getting in trouble from the moderator?) who have gone the extra mile to allow me to try the 'blad back.
First one: nearby creek
Second one: derelict

stngoldberg

I rarely use this 210mm Schneider lens on my Arca rm3di because it requires the extension between the camera and the Hasselblad back, and I just don't feel secure carrying it around. Not sure that a technical camera does more for this shot than a 200mm lens mounted on my H5D50, but I did use 5 degrees of tilt and that did contribute greatly to the DOF
I thanked the fisherman for wearing a red sweatshirt; he looked at me like I was from outer space
Stanley

:OT: It's a well known fact that people don't have cats; cats have people. With respect to dogs, they're just dumb and happy to see you (ok with the exception of Collies, Doberman's etc which are just scary smart - for dogs.). Every time. :D
In my experience, dogs have people, cats have slaves.