The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

Packing light I only brought the TC and one lens. A two image nodal stitch with 1 degree forward tilt. Native 14000 pixels @300dpi.

jlm

Workshop Member
calitrava construction, nyc (preliminary processing, lcc doesn't seem to be working 2 shot pano, 32mm

jlm

Workshop Member
this version processed on Mac Pro, not laptop, and with autopano for the merge, not PS.

got the lcc working also

- - - Updated - - -

some more views, quite a spectacular construct, and the 32 rodie is amazing, shifted to the max

- - - Updated - - -

last shot for now, these babies you can blow up!

Last edited:

MrSmith

is that the enlarger lens apo rodagon? i didn’t think they had a big enough image circle? i presumed they were for 35mm neg unlike the 80-105’s which were for 645 neg with a bigger image circle. i have a 60mm apo rodagon which while good is not quite up to the schneider digitar 80mm in resolution or image circle.
what is your 50mm like at 100% compared to any other lenses you have?

rga

Hoh Rain Forest, Olympic NP, WA
Alpa MAX, Credo 50, ALPA Rodenstock 32mm f/4.0 HR Alpagon, SB17, 3 stitched images

rga

One more tonight from the trip to Olympic NP.
Hoh Forest Arch
Alpa MAX, Credo 50, ALPA Rodenstock 50mm f/4.0 HR Alpagon, SB34

kimyeesan

is that the enlarger lens apo rodagon? i didn’t think they had a big enough image circle? i presumed they were for 35mm neg unlike the 80-105’s which were for 645 neg with a bigger image circle. i have a 60mm apo rodagon which while good is not quite up to the schneider digitar 80mm in resolution or image circle.
what is your 50mm like at 100% compared to any other lenses you have?
I find the lens perform quite well, the resolution is more than enough for modern digital camera.
The Image circle for the 50mm is not that big. I can maybe get 10mm of shift in 1 direction on a Sony A7R2, that's about it.

The image circle for the Rodagon 80mm is quite good and it's just as sharp as the 50mm.

kimyeesan

Sony A7R2 + Cambo Actus + Rodenstock APO-Rodagon 80mm f/4
5 Image Stitched

- - - Updated - - -

Shanghai Bund September 2015
Happy Moon Festival!

Sony A7R2 + Cambo Actus + Schneider Digitar 28mm f/2.8 L
3 Image Stitched