The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Pemihan

Ok - three in a row. This one also from the Paria Plateau, Arizona.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus-II 7, SK35XL - single shot.

Ken_R

ElMuelle_12x12_WOOD.jpg

Used Arca RM3Di w/ 40mm HR-W (tilted a tad) and IQ160. Schneider IRND filter (2.1? IIRC) and a 0.6 soft grad.

Tilt was necessary in this shot to get the entire wooden dock in focus and the background sharp at infinity. Sketchy location (FULL of mosquitoes) at the edge of a mangrove lagoon / estuary.

Pelorus

A first image from a brand new tech cam user...still getting my head around MF digital, tech cam, focus...

Alpa STC, SK 48 AAH, Leaf Aptus-II 7

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Return shoot at a local location but with my IQ150 & Cambo Actus DB & Rodie 32HR. I think that I'm going to elope with this lens and have children with it ... :cool:

Cambo Actus DB, Rodie 32HR, IQ150 10s @ f/11, ISO 100

Last edited:

cunim

I think I may have overbought on inks.

IQ180, monolith set up for tabletop, Rodie 210

Anyone know what the brass thing the pen is resting on is?

Attachments

vjbelle

I'm not sure of the limits but I shot that shot with probably at least 10-12mm of rear rise and also interestingly no LCC applied or needed.
I've thought about that lens for a long time...... certainly not in Alpa mount but nevertheless is still very expensive. I still have a perfectly aligned 35XL which suits my very limited purposes at that focal length..... and is sharp as a tack. I can shift 10mm easily with my Leaf Credo 50 and maybe 7mm with my IQ180. I certainly do understand the lust for your lens.

Victor

thrice

The wind is the bane of my existence in these coastal rainforests. Blurry ferns are not that nice.
Alpa STC w/Schneider 35XL and P45

danlindberg

There is 'something' with a fat pixel back, this one is an oldie but I really like the colour and tonality. Hardly any pp at all....

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Dan,

It's always nice to see a landscape with natural not overly saturated colors. :thumbup:

--Matt

danlindberg

I completely agree Matt, not my cup of tea with too much saturation. However, I guess it is a personal preference and there tend to be quite a few out there that do like that look!

danlindberg

This scene called for a 3:1 and done by three image nodal stitch. Lowcontrast in overcast light but still the fall colours were screaming and are actually dialed down a tad....:rolleyes:

gerald.d

A rather spiffing watch!

Only had a very short time with it - will hopefully get it in my hands again and do a better job soon :)

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Pelorus

A rather spiffing watch!

Only had a very short time with it - will hopefully get it in my hands again and do a better job soon :)

Kind regards,

Gerald.
It's a beauty and you've done a great job on it. Unfortunately at its price of CHF202,000 ex tax I won't be getting one soon...more's the pity!