The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

danlindberg

Damn you Dan, yet again you have me in awe/respect of your ability to create such simple clear beautiful compositions. Superb.

On the flip side, thank you for reminding me about how I really need to up my game!

:thumbs:

(Btw surprised that you needed to stack the 32hr images, that said I'm sure that the final result was awesome at 100%)
:D:D:eek:

Thaaank you! I love simplicity and cleancut compositions, so that really is what I look for. I have had a pretty long time where it has been difficult to find these kind of images, I simply haven't seen them, but now I'm on a roll....:)
It is interesting how important inspiration is and right now I really want new material to my gallery and with a positive attitude and patience I seem to get more keepers. So I am in a good mood and schedule both 'mini-workshops' and general scouting hours every week....

I'm not normally doing focus stacks, but omg the sharpness all the way. Impressive at 100% :D

Graham, appreciate your comment!! :thumbup:

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Walking the dog last night and we had some nice light through the trees, soon be pretty much light 24hrs a day.

M

mjr

Evening!

I visited a local town today and grabbed half an hour with the camera, rubbish time of day to be shooting but it's just for fun anyway. I shoot a lot of industrial stuff commercially, very rarely on my own time but this is a really cool place, quick black and white conversions...

M

mjr

In contrast to Yat's beautiful Iceland shot, here's another black and white from wandering about yesterday, found an old church and really liked the lines in this view.

M

mjr

Morning!

More wandering about and grabbing some shots, I managed to pick up a bag that is just the right size to carry the Cambo, back and lens attached and just fits the XF with an 80mm attached so I can take it on dog walks and restrict myself to a single lens, leaning against trees and stuff to use it handheld, quite a nice experience!

Anyway, this is a quick shot I grabbed the other day on our morning walk, man down!

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Days are really long here now, I'm far too lazy to get up early enough for sunrise at this time of year but did take the dog out bloody early for a walk through the forest. Here's a quick shot, just for fun, great being out very early with the noise of the river and hundreds of birds.

r93mdue

Alpa TC12 with Credo 60 and Alpa Schneider 47mm and 60mm lenses

Attachments

M

mjr

Morning!
Long days here now and the sun is melting the snow and ice further North so lots of the waterfalls are flowing again, this just a quick shot from 9pm last night.

Have a good weekend all!

Mat

danlindberg

Say hi, to my new mistress....adventures awaits us. Love the idea of doing photography workshops on trailbikes, deep into the national parks. Now, that would be slightly different, wouldn't it?