The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

stngoldberg

APO-DIGITAR 5.6 Schneider 210mm on Arca Swiss Rm3di with H5D50 back. Lens was tilted 5 degrees.
Used B+W variable ND filter which was dialed in at six in the 1-12 scale to insure shutter speed at 1/4 second.
Stanley

Pelorus

My son is embarking on building custom, titanium bike frames. This is his first frame and he wanted a picture with some mystery to it.

Hive-L_001053-2016-07-10 13.13.22 1.jpg

Alpa STC Apo Helvetar 48 LeafAptus-II 7

danlindberg

Thank you Dan. I like it even though you haven't included any charts or graphs.
LOL, no not my thing to show charts or graphs. Once your 'stuff' is calibrated then you should just forget about it and concentrate on the art of imagery.

I like it because it shows you can take a great photo with midday sun.
Yeah, tough to find anything at all with very hard and high light. (Yesterday was also extremely hot with 40 C). Not often I get a keeper in these conditions....

HiggsSinglet

Never made it to the top of the building where you shot the pic, the guard stopped me :cry:
Ha ha, when we were up there, we got cussed at, yelled at, spit at until we presented the man 100 kwai users fee. After that, we even got a parking validation. Happy ending!!! :D

Pelorus

Summer - something we need to remember in the southern hemisphere right now. Particularly given the polar blast we are experiencing today.

Wellington-L_000380-2015-12-26 10.51.36.jpg

The usual kit Alpa STC Apo Helvetar 48 Leaf Aptus-II 7

danlindberg

I have given a 10 hour nonstop workshop today. I'm sooooo tired and will fall asleep 7 minutes after I post this :eek:

Driving through some very nice landscapes (7 hours on gravel roads high in the Ronda mountains). This scene was about halfway.....

Goodnight :p