The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
View from inside - shot from literally inside a huge water valve at the Buffalo Water Pumping Station
Btw, yes that valve exit really is that shape. It's not a weird distortion.

Cambo Actus DB+, IQ150, Rodenstock 32HR, 10s @ f/11 ISO 100

dchew

Stayed at a bed and breakfast last week in Tennessee.

90hr, IQ3100, Alpa STC:

~5mm back fall, 40hr

HiggsSinglet

Credit to my friend Mr. Zheng, was able to find this spot looking towards Shanghai's iconic financial district.
MAX+IQ180+HR90. 3 shot stitch

DougDolde

Joshua Tree National Park. Cambo WRS-AE, Schneider 28m Digitar XL. IQ140. Calling it "Grouchy Old Man" (like me)COLOR-196.jpg

kimyeesan

Joined Higgs Singlet and NikonFatBoy and Dave for a Saturday afternoon shot.

Alpa 12 FPS + Contax 645 Shift Adaptor
Contax 645 Distagon 35mm f/3.5
PhaseOne IQ3 100mp

3 image stitched. It has been very hot for couple of weeks! We just could not pass out the chance to experience some clean air in Shanghai...

Last edited:

kimyeesan

The cleanest air I have seen in my 10 years in Shanghai.
Thank you G20.

They obviously know what is causing all those damn smog in the city, they just choose not to deal with it...

Alpa 12MAX + HR23 + IQ3100

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nice shot!

Looks like your sensor is in need of a recalibration btw. There's a definite sensor fold :ROTFL: above that first large building about a third in on the right. You'll see it in the clouds, especially if you convert to B&W. Phase One should be able to take an image file and send you back a recalibration.

Saturday Evening
MAX+IQ180+HR50, C1+Affinity Photo

Last edited:

HiggsSinglet

Nice shot!

Looks like your sensor is in need of a recalibration btw. There's a definite sensor fold present above that flirst large building about a third in on the right. You'll see it in the clouds, especially if you convert to B&W. Phase One should be able to take an image file and send you back a recalibration.
Graham, good eye. Don't know how I can miss that. Must be age!!!! Thanks

thrice

Alpa 12 STC
Phase one P45
Schneider 50/2.8 (composite - foreground f/11, sky f/2.8)
Toast TP-2 Equatorial tracker
Sky is just 2x 4min subs stacked at ISO200. Unfortunately a bit of coma at f/2.8 but my P45 was crashing at 5mins+ for some reason (cold?)

thrice

Alpa STC
Schneider 50/2.8 Super-Angulon (f/11 1° tilt)
P45 ISO 50

Napo'opo'o beach, very pointy volcanic rocks (not much fun to stand on).

beano_z

Haven't posted here for quite a while。

This is supposed to be the busiest intersection in Shanghai, but with the new laws limiting vehicles from out of the city to go on these elevated roads during rush hour, the main roads in certain directions have become relatively emptied of late.

Shanghai Central Intersection 05 - 18-Jul-2016 by BB, on Flickr

And yes, with the upcoming G20 to be hosted in the nearby city of Hangzhou, the commies have successfully reduced pollution by 90% almost overnight, which just proves that they can do it, but they just don't want to :angry:

drevil

Staff member
And yes, with the upcoming G20 to be hosted in the nearby city of Hangzhou, the commies have successfully reduced pollution by 90% almost overnight, which just proves that they can do it, but they just don't want to :angry:
offtopic:
of course they can, they simply shut down all the polluting factories, they do the same thing with every major event in china, olympics, apec...etc.
thats where the famous term "apec blue" comes from.
for the olympics the shut down EVERYTHING one month in advance, while, and one month after the olympics, i did suffer the worst pollution before the olympics time though for half a year :salute:
Because the companies knew what was coming, they were producing 24/7 to make it up for the downtime.

/offtopic

Last edited: