The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Jamgolf

How do you find the 90mm?
I can't speak for 70hr, by all accounts it is excellent, but 90hrsw I think is in a league of its own.
The required spacer makes it cumbersome in comparison to lenses that do not require it, but I have decided to accept this because of superb image circle, the compositions that IC affords and the resulting image quality.

JohnBrew

My first image from the RM3di (after calibration), 70 HR. f5.6, ISO 800. CFV-50c. 100% crop. Happy New Year everyone. May you have good light and be there when the magic happens.

Attachments

stngoldberg

My first image from the RM3di (after calibration), 70 HR. f5.6, ISO 800. CFV-50c. 100% crop. Happy New Year everyone. May you have good light and be there when the magic happens.
Enjoy the rm3di JOHN BREW...let's see lots of images
Stanley

Last edited:

TsurTriger

Something from my own collection for a change... a vintage Grand Seiko from 1969.

The crystal is a little scratched up, but I have a new one ready for when I send it off to a watchmaker for a service :)

Kind regards,

Gerald.
Gerald, this is a lovely shot with a lovely watch.
GS is my favorite watch brand.

dchew

Morning coffee at the studio.
View attachment 123670
I like this image, but there is something like an optical illusion I don't understand. It looks as if the front of the cup is in focus, but the back of the cup is not. Yet the liquid appears to be flowing behind the cup and is also in focus...?

I am curious to learn more about how you made this! Was it a composite, some odd combination of tilt and swing, or is something fooling my vision?

Dave

TsurTriger

As this thread is dedicated to technical camera images, this is a real image (none manipulation was made in editing software [etc. PS]) with change of the of the focus plate. I use T&S (Both rear and front) to manipulate the focus plate in order to change it not to be parallel to the sensor plate.

danlindberg

Colours at the Atlantic Ocean.

Two image composite at the same location with camera static, but with exposures almost an hour apart. Foreground 8 image focusstack. I'm usually not into very saturated images but here I think it works.