The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

thrice

A couple from my family holiday to Waiheke island.
Didn't really get time to shoot between all the cheese and wine but I got two little snaps.
Both 35XL, Alpa STC, P45 (non+)

TimG

Finally got my IQ260 and Cambo rig up and working, went down to the Cobb in Lyme regis to try it out this morning, would have preferred a more colourful sky, but hey ho!

MrSmith

A new ceramic version of Audemars Piguet Royal Oak announced yesterday, shot in the manufacturers strongroom in Le Brassus Switzerland. tricky shoot as i have to travel light with the minimum of kit to fly with and work quite fast with no assistant.
Cambo Actus A7rII Apo-Digitar 120.

Attachments

stngoldberg

The 210mm Schneider was used on this image with an Arca rm3di and a Phase 100 meg back; the lens weighs less than 15 ounces. I find the resolution amazing given my Hasselblad 210mm has a weight of 2.9 pounds

Stanley

Last edited:

TimG

Had a quick whip around London on Sunday night, paid one of my favourite spots a visit, harassed by security guys again - they're like a plague around there - thankfully they left me alone.

Cambo WRS-5000, Rodenstock Digaron 32, IQ260

tower.jpg

MrSmith

that is not public land, it’s owned by More London. I’m really surprised you were allowed to use a tripod there, i have shot there before but with a hefty location/property release fee, insurance upped a few million and a risk assessment.
you would not get away with it on a sunny sunday afternoon!

TimG

that is not public land, it’s owned by More London. I’m really surprised you were allowed to use a tripod there, i have shot there before but with a hefty location/property release fee, insurance upped a few million and a risk assessment.
you would not get away with it on a sunny sunday afternoon!
Yeah I know, when I saw the security guy coming over I thought "ah, here we go again" however he just asked me if I was doing it for a business or just as an amateur - I just carefully explained that it was all for me as a hobby and he left me alone - I was there for about an hour and a half all over the place with a big technical camera/tripod, nobody bothered me again,

TimG

Went for a nice trip down to Durdle Door this morning, I seem to have been plagued by boring bland skies recently, however the sun rising through the haze looked nice -

Just trying to get as much practise with this new setup as I can, before an 8 day trip to Lapland next week ;)

WRS-5000 Rodenstock 32, IQ260, (12.5mm of rise) - I also started using the LCC kit from CaptureOne.com (got it from Chris Ireland @ DDI) I'm amazed at the difference it makes, even my old (but amazing) 5x4 lenses used to vignette and cast a little, but I'm quite impressed at how easy it is to use the LCC

Attachments

dchew

Really warm here today. First image from last night, IQ3100/60xl with a bit of back rise. Second image this morning, IQ3100/sk150 two-image stitch (18mm each way) then cropped to 3:1.

Dave

Last edited:

Jamgolf

Really warm here today. First image from last night, IQ3100/60xl with a bit of back rise. Second image this morning, IQ3100/sk150 two-image stitch (18mm each way) then cropped to 3:1.

Dave

Very serene and peaceful, Dave :thumbup:

dchew

Very serene and peaceful, Dave :thumbup:
Thanks Jawad! The really good news is the reservoir level is finally back up. Those weeds in the twilight shot grew because that's been dry ground since the beginning of summer. They were waist high. The island in the middle of the pano is finally an island again. I'm not thrilled about no snow on the ground at this point in January, but at least we have our water back.
:thumbup:

Dave

algrove

The 210mm Schneider was used on this image with an Arca rm3di and a Phase 100 meg back; the lens weighs less than 15 ounces. I find the resolution amazing given my Hasselblad 210mm has a weight of 2.9 pounds

Stanley
Sure looks like the Jupiter, FL lighthouse to me.

Geoff

Shot some time ago on the South Bank of the Thames in London. After a bit, a security guard came and shooed me off. I noted that the homeless were allowed to stay, but a photographer wasn't? That inconsistency didn't seem to bother the guard. Does raise the question of when is space public or private? This seems rather public.

London S Bank 1 web.jpg

0beone

Mr Lindberg, and I say that most respectfully... This is simply stunning as is pretty much of all you post here. I'm sure I am not the only one to be inspired by your mastership and craft. Thank you for your inspiration and hope that us mere mortals can aspire too.
Regards
Frank

If you think it is cold where you are - think again.....